After nearly a year-long hiatus, my radio show “In My Room” is back on the airwaves at CKLN 88.1FM in Toronto. Regardless of all the drama that went on at the station over the past two years, I’m still happy to part of the campus-community radio station and I look forward to resuming my monthly residency.
On my first show back, Kris Hernandez and DJ Flex Rock, aka Summitt of the Trashed and Bootymove parties, joined me in the studio for a 3-way showcase of Tech-house, Electro-house, Minimal, B-More, Old School Booty, and Mash-ups.
- U -Tern – Roll The Dice
- Oliver $ – Watcha Gonna Do ?
- Renaissance Man – What Is Guru
- The Bulgarian – Check To Check Millionnaire feat. Oh Snap!
- Femme En Fourrure – Pull Out
- Zyntherius – Synthesizer feat. The Dove
- Daniel Haaksman (ft. Mc Miltinho) – Kid Conga (The Deficient Remix)
- Tittsworth – WTF (Sammy Bananas Remix)
- Starkillers – Bitch Ass Trick
- Bon Johnson – Slumber Party Massacre
- Rodion – Electric Soca (Crookers Remix)
- Congorock – Hybro
- French Fries – Coconut
- R.I.V.E.R. – Fairycide
- Zoo Brazil, Adam Sky – Circle Jerk
- Jon Kennedy – Get Faded feat. Mr. Eyez
- Saeed Younan – Backroom Honey
- Big Hair – Arseholes (New Wipe Mix)
- Souljah Boy – Get Silly 2007 (Dj Chaos Breakbeat Remix)
- Kid Sister vs. Black Box – Right Hand Up [Tommie Sunshine Edit]
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)
- Hostage – I Get High
- The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Breakdown – Play With It feat. Whiskey Pete & Julz (Gigi Barocco Mix)
- 2 Live Crew – Sally (That Girl)
- Sonic 86 + Syntonics – Milk (Monksee Bassline mix)
- Thunderheist – LBG (Alias Remix)
- Brodinski & Noob – Peanuts Club (Flex Rock Actually Prefers Cashews Remix)
This episode is dedicated to Weng Weng
Over the next few weeks CKLN will probably re-jig it’s schedule a few times and I’ll be sure to post up any changes to the time slot – but for now you can catch me, my friends at EG, and guests on the 4th Sunday of each month from 1-3am. Or, you could just save this handy image to your computer’s desktop so you never forget….